Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Portfolio Website!

For a while now I've been wanting to redesign my portfolio website. One of my primary goals was to remove the Flash image gallery I'd been using in order to make my site more accessible to mobile users and others who don't have access to Flash. I also wanted to make sure all my images were easily accessible right from the main page. I decided to go with a WordPress site, for its ability to easily update and customize. I used a really great free theme called "Gallery" by Chris Wallace. I'll probably be making some tweaks to it here and there over the coming weeks, but overall I'm really happy with how this looks and functions. Check it out at http://www.markdraws.com

1 comment:

R Kamal said...

nice style! your caricatures are cool, keep them coming